Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life After Ngee Ann

Ytd marks an end to my 3 years in NP. Lots of fond memories indeed. The 20 of us though one left during our first or second year. Hope she's doing fine now. Graduation ceremony was fun but sadly we didnt go out as a class as expected. 3 of them did not turn up. Wonder wad happened. Asked quite a no. of people to come over and take pictures with me, sadly none turned up, tht includes two of my bro.

Anyway I'm glad to be in 3L02 and of cos I'll remember everyone. I'm finally a Diploma holder.

Received the results from all 3 uni already. It wasn't as I had expected it to be but what to do, that's just the cruel part of reality.

I wonder how long should I continue working. Mid or end of june? Regarding the thought of settling down before NS, I guess I should just stop thinking so much LOL!

No comments: